Liebster Award

Thursday, November 29, 2012


I am excited to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a new follower, Lesley!! Liebster means dearest or beloved in German, so it's a great honor to be nominated...Thank you!! You can check out Lesley's blog here!

This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers! The award is then passed on to other bloggers in the same category to help spread their names around and support one another! 

If you receive this award, there are a few rules that you must follow...

  •  Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked.
  • Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate.
  • Then they must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post.
  • Finally, the bloggers must be notified of their award
  • Oh, and there are no tag backs

11 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me:

1.) I love to wear pajamas all day!
2.) I HATE laundry....all aspects of it.
3.) I could eat pizza every day!
4.) My phone is my security blanket.
5.) I love to sleep in.
6.) I love to sing...loud....but I don't want anyone to listen. :)
7.) I'm whiny when I don't feel well.
8.) I like for my house to be picked up before anyone comes over.  Sean gets frustrated because he thinks I make it look like no one lives here.  :)
9.) I have successfully kept two plants alive for an extended amount of time....a Christmas cactus and an Aloe Vera plant.
10.) I really want to go on a California road trip....I want to see it all!
11.) I love Glee!! Even if it has gotten corny...I just want to sing along.

Questions From Lesley:
1) Are you right or left handed? Right
2) What's your favorite restaurant? It depends what town I'm in....but overall, Noodles in Fayetteville. 
3) What is your favorite vegetable? Green beans
4) What size shoe do you wear? Depends on the shoe...usually 7.5 or 8.
5) What brand of laundry detergent do you use? Tide - Cold Water 

6) Mustard or mayo? Since I've been pregnant...both! Usually just mayo.
7) Favorite band/singer? Of all time...Justin Timberlake. Currently...Mumford and Sons.
8) Best Christmas gift you ever received? That's a tough one because I cry at least once every Christmas because of a gift.  But probably tickets to see JT (as noted above).
9) Cooking appliance you could not live without? Keurig ....does that count??
10) Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
11) Who do you most admire and why? My husband...he does so much for our little family!


Questions For My Nominees:
1.) Romantic comedy or action movie?
2.) Favorite mode of exercise?
3.) Soda or water?
4.) Least favorite household chore?
5.) Technology you couldn't live without?
6.) What color appears most in your closet?
7.) Favorite go-to dinner?
8.) Best book you've read recently?
9.) Guilty pleasure tv show?
10.) Favorite actor/actress?
11.) Best vacation you've ever been on?

My Nominees - Make sure you check them out:
Amy@Double the Blessing
Michelle@The Yount Happenings
Nicole@Sean and Nicole Huddleston
Heather@Life as the Fites
Sarah@Ryan, Sarah, and Payne
Allison@The Journey Continues
Stacey@Oney Family Adventures
Lydia@Just Around the Conner
Janae@Finally, Mrs. V!
Hannah@Edy Jane & Hattie Anne
Kara@Facts of Kara's Life