kitchenspiration {meat pie recipe}

Monday, September 9, 2013

Our Little Nest

It's been 2 weeks but I'm back!  I'll be honest I haven't been the best about cooking great the last two weeks.  I think the holiday weekend kind of messed with me.  But! I did make one of the new recipes from my last link-up.  And I'm sorry I don't have a picture, it was delicious just not so pretty. I made the 5 ingredient meat pie, and y'all it was so easy! The best part, Sean loved it!

Ingredients:
  • Pie crust (I just did the top but you can do both)
  • Ground meat - I used turkey
  • Brown gravy
  • Peas
  • Corn 
Directions:
  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Brown meat
  3. Add gravy (and water if using powder form) to the meat
  4. Add peas and corn to the meat mixture
  5. Pour meat mixture into a pie dish
  6. Lay pie crust over the top & poke some holes to let steam out
  7. Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown
  8. DONE!
Hope y'all enjoy! 

p.s. I'm not adding any new recipes to try  this week. I'm going to go through my previous posts and try some that I skipped.

post signature